- What does it look like to be an emergent cohort in Columbus, Ohio?
- By what method(s) will we work toward becoming incarnational, missional, Christ-honoring, evolving, and welcoming?
- What will our Celebration of the Faithful be known for?
- Where should we put our money?
- How do we integrate the explorations of our Cohort with those of our individual churches?
Feel free to add other questions as well.
Additionally, some of us have considered attending Brian McLaren's tour in Goshen, Indiana on May 9-10. By registering early and by virtue of being a part of an emergent cohort, we are all subject to a significant discount off the registration price. You can read about the tour here.
And finally, for those unable to attend the last meeting, Jesse made us aware of twoshirts.org, which encourages mutual giving of everyday items.