Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

1.04.2011

Please Come

This Sunday, January 9, I invite you to my home in German Village for communion, prayer, a lesson from Advent and a look at our future. I love the turning of a new year because it offers new beginnings and fresh hope.

We will begin at 3:00 p.m. at 750 South Lazelle Street. I know that you are all very busy, but I humbly ask that you come. You are loved and you are needed.

Thank you in advance,

Nancy

1 comment:

Kristen Kuzmick said...

I wish I could be there, Nancy. Ben and I are going to the OSU basketball game. It was a Christmas gift. But, my thoughts will be with you all. Happy New Year!