Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

3.15.2008

Tenebrae (Service of Shadows)

Ok so we had talked about this for a while, but I would like to invite everyone to my Dad's church's Good Friday service this Friday (March 21st).
It starts at 7:00pm(I'm not just making that time up) and is usually pretty short if people want to go out for a bit or come to my place afterwards.
The sermon title is "Meditations on the Road to Calvary" which makes me think that there will be a slightly cheesy dramatic readings. They also usually do communion during this service.

Directions:
Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
530 McNaughten Rd. Columbus Ohio 43213

Take 670 East to 270 South
Exit East on East Broad St.
Turn right (south) at the 2nd light McNaughten Rd.
Turn left (east) onto Billington Dr-> Church parking lot on your immediate right.

1 comment:

Noel said...

Anyone want to carpool? I'll be driving there, so if you need a ride, please let me know!