The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.


(Post-)Hell and Things Freezing Over

Hello everyone, and my apologies for waiting until Friday to post.

I am more than willing to move forward with our plans to meet for discussion at my house this Sunday. Whether that conversation is a continuation of last week, or whether we take a break from that topic for a while is fine by me.  I'm tempted to say maybe we should take a break from the topic for a week, for the sake of levity, since it looks like we might pick it up again the following week at Scot and Mary's.

If we do take a break, I think we can easily pick one the Nooma (Rob Bell) videos Jesse brought over the last time we met at my house.  Discussion on those would be less theological and more personal, which may be a nice contrast to last week's discussion.  I'm happy to make a couple pizzas again.

All of that being as it is, I want to suggest that we play Sunday by ear as it looks like by that time we'll be in the thick of a pretty nasty winter storm (...again).  The last I heard, the worst of the snow is supposed to be hitting right around the time we would be breaking up to head home.


I'm cancelling today.  Hope to see you all at Scot and Mary's next week.  


Jesse said...

The Schroeder Family will be spending the weekend close to the potty - for Aleli's sake (in case you were confused). So we will not be able to make it, regardless of the weather. But I have heard that the weather report says "travel on Sunday may be difficult."

Jacqui said...

Hey guys - more details in the email than I wanted to go internet public with, but I'm going to cancel today. Thanks for understanding.

عبده العمراوى said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر