Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

1.28.2014

McLaren on Habakkuk

Good frigid morning to you all. 
 
Thanks to all who have chimed in on the orthodoxy piece.  It's fun to hear everyone's different perspectives again.  I've missed you all.
 
I've got another one for you this morning.  I just came across this piece by Brian McLaren. 
I started reading it because I love to hear messages on more "obscure" (or at least less talked about) passages.  And I had a hunch that it might be helpful for a couple friends of mine.
 
What I found as I read was surprising, though.  Especially near the end, I felt my own shoulders drop and an exhale of breath I didn't realize I'd been holding. 
 
So my hope is that there is something here that blesses you the way it did me this morning. 
 
http://brianmclaren.net/archives/blog/a-sermon-on-habbakuk.html
 
Peace to you all, my friends. 
 
Jacqui

1 comment:

Online journalism programs said...

Contains wonderful and useful messages