Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

7.20.2013

"Goodbye Columbus"

In an attempt to accentuate the positive we are going to party because Nick and Becky are leaving! 

(hmmm, that doesn't quite come across as intended does it?)

Life happens:  Sad but true one of the founders of the cohort is going to vamoose.  We wish it wasn't true on one hand, but fully understand and are excited for them on the other...ah, paradox, why are we surprised when you pop up?!

Please join us for a

"Send off Shin-Dig" 

Sat. July 27 at 6pm 

179 Bridgeport Way, Delaware, OH 43015

to  wish Nick and Becky well as they venture forth into their unfolding  life voyage together.  We will of course center this event around a casual meal.  To that end please RSVP in the comments how many will attend and what you may bring to accompany PIZZA (which we will order locally) and STROMBOLI (which will be made in house).

Everyone is invited to join us.  If you've never attended and are curious about the COEC this will be an excellent opportunity to come and experience a taste of the community we endeavor to be and share. 

9 comments:

Kellye said...

Jesse and I will be there with a spinach salad to share.

nikkita said...

Ian and I will be there (Grandma is watching Alma), and will try to bring something to share. Not sure what yet.

Anonymous said...

Julie and I will be there. Not sure what we'll bring. Curt is coming with us too.

-Chris

Eve said...

So sorry we'll miss this. We're back but not quite back. . .

Nick! got to see you before you leave.

Nick Johnson said...

Becky and I, naturally, plan to attend and are honored by the event. We will make a desert.

nikkita said...

We will bring some type of side salad.

Nick Johnson said...

The final verdict is chocolate cake. See you all soon.

Unknown said...

I'm in the process and radically changing my eating habits in order for me to GET WELL. Any grains are totally out of the picture for me. Turns out I have sensitivities to a whole bunch of things and OMG they are mostly the things I love! But I want to get well. So, in order not to be a problem as far as food is concerned, I will bring something I can eat. I don't know what I'll wind up with. I will be there, though. Julie and Chris are picking me up.

Unknown said...

I have some pickled chutney that I'll bring. It will go good with Kelleye's espinaca. I think I'll also bring a chunk of organic cheese.