Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

7.20.2013

Dying in the Dessert of no gatherings.

This summer has been a real dry spell for having our regular gatherings.  I will sure be glad when we get back to a regular schedule. 

I just wanted to take a moment to thank those who have been willing to pick me up for the meetings.  It's hard not having a car, but that is simply not in the budget right now.  Hopefully in the future.

As most of you know, I really love coffee.  If you want to give me a shout to meet at a coffee shop near High St., I'd really be glad to meet you there.  I am unashamedly putting this out here in hopes of having opportunities to see you all.  If I have your cell numbers I'll test my new land line to you before I turn of the cell.  I never talk to anyone out of the house anyway, so it see kind of useless to have it. 

My great great grandmother was Jewish, so it's in my genes to try to do guilt trips.  I'm also Catholic but that's not genetic, so I don't know how well that will work.  Mostly, I just want to see you guys.

Peace and All Good,
Br. Curt

No comments: