Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

12.13.2010

POINTLESS Christmas Party

Sat. Dec. 18
7:00pm
179 Bridgeport Way
Delaware, OH 43015

Meats, drinks and table service provided

PLEASE BRING: side dishes, desserts, appetizers and any "special" drinks you may want to share.

PLEASE RSVP: # attending and dish(s) bringing.


GIFT EXCHANGE: $10.00 (OR LESS!) limit. Gender neutral. Per Mary "something nice not junk" (please direct inquiries about definition of "nice" to Mary) Home made or hand crafted welcome.

4 comments:

Nick Johnson said...

I'll be there with a guest (that's two total for you math wizards). We'll bring a dessert, not sure what yet.

Jesse said...

I like the post title :)

Kel and I will be there - looking forward to it. We will bring the tasty broccoli salad.

Kara Newby said...

We'll be there (3) with an crackers and dip and possibly a dessert as well.

NancyJ said...

Scot checked on me and I wrote a longer answer back, but here is part of the email...

When I told Mike we could stay home tonight, he was so relieved and grateful. He would have gone to the Cohort party for me which is wonderful (and sometimes couples do things like that for each other), but is that what I really want?

Instead, my prayer would be that everyone please continue to love him. That's what I really want. And I hope some day that he can receive that love.

I love you all. Have a wonderful time tonight and the merriest and most blessed Christmas.