Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

12.16.2009

Next Sunday

We had a Jesus Study planned for next week, but a lot of people will be gone or busy because of the Christmas season. If a few people are still interested in getting together for a Jesus Study please put a comment. Eve and I would still be happy to host it.

If you have a specific section of scripture you would like to read than you can post that too otherwise I was thinking we would re-read the Christmas story again or just starting a gospel to work through.

The other option would be to do another "intentional day/week of blogging" in hopes we could reconnect with some cohortians who have moved away or we haven't heard from in a while.

Or we could do both?

It's already a bit late in the week for planning sorry, but let me know.

UPDATE: Sunday Dec. 20th no cohort meeting
It's the holidays, and we could all use some extra time with our families! Our Next meeting is Jan 3rd at Global Gallery

3 comments:

Adam Newby said...

We will be out of town.

Zack Schroeder said...

Alright I went ahead and canceled it.

Angela Harms said...

Oh, dear. We were looking forward to coming. I just came to the website to check the details. I guess I'll see y'all on January 3.

WAIT--Actually, I was planning to invite you folks to our open house, which is Jan. 2. from 2-5. If anybody's up for coming to a total strangers house just for fun, send me an email and I'll give you directions.

Angela