Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

3.27.2009

Sunday Meeting

Last Sunday Adam had volunteered to lead a discussion at Global Gallery for our next meeting, March 29. As it turns out, Adam let me know his week was extra busy and another alternative might be better.

I suggested to Adam that the group could meet at my home in German Village on Sunday for lunch around noon. In light of the recent blog, we could discuss ideas and suggestions and thoughts about the future of the Central Ohio Emergent Cohort and how to go forward.

How about if everyone packs a lunch and I'll provide some drinks. If it's a nice day, we could walk down to Schiller as well.

I live at 750 South Lazelle Street. Directions: As you are traveling on Third Street toward Schiller Park, turn left on Frankfort and then right on Lazelle. (Two cars can fit in our driveway if the first car pulls up as much as possible.)

Please feel free to make other meeting suggestions if the idea and time do not seem like a good fit for Sunday. Additionally, if you would like to skip the meeting this Sunday since some are going up to Canton on Monday, that's fine too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What time? 12? 1?

Jesse said...

Sounds great nancy! Thanks for the invitation. Looking forward to it.

NancyJ said...

I thought 12:00. Is that ok Adam?

Scot said...

Regrettably Mary and I can't be there. A confluence of family stuff this weekend has Mary near the end of her rope(pray for me:).
Hope you can record any discussion about group/club direction. I would be interested in learning more about the cohort's history if anyone would like to bring me up to speed.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Nancy. I didn't see that you said noon in the post. Typical man ... can't see something right in front of me :)

Nick Johnson said...

This sounds great Nancy. We'll see you then with peanut butter sandwiches in hand.