- Does revelation mean that God is unknown? (17)
- Can we comfortably call ourselves atheists? (25)
- How do we become better affirmers of doubt? (33)
- Should we be ashamed that we have nothing to say to others about God? (42)
- Is seeking God equatable to finding God? (50)
H(N)TSOG first addresses emergent thought from a theoretical standpoint; then it offers insight into the practical outworking of an emergent community in Ireland. In the same way, perhaps our discussion could also include the following more practically-concerned questions:
- What does it look like to be an emergent cohort in Columbus, Ohio?
- By what method(s) will we work toward our goal of becoming incarnational, missional, Christ-honoring, evolving, and welcoming?
- What will our Celebration Of The Faithful be known for?
- Where should we put our money?
- How do we integrate the explorations of our Cohort with those of our individual churches?
Please feel free to add additional questions to either category above. Also, know that anyone is encouraged to attend our discussion irrespective of his/her familiarity with the book or its topics. I look forward to seeing everyone again. Happy New Year!