Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

1.15.2013

COTF, Jan. 20

Hello everyone,

This Sunday, the 20th at 5:00, there will be a Celebration of the Faithful at my house. It will be a service of some kind, followed by a potluck. As always, I'll post on the blog and please write what you are going to contribute.

Regarding the service - I don't have much of an idea yet, and I've got a couple big applications due next week, so I'm a little short on time. I can definitely do something, but I thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone wanted to run the service part? If you've got an idea send me a message and we'll figure it out.

Have a good week and hopefully I'll see you all this weekend!

Nick

2 comments:

Adam Newby said...

Kara and I will be there with the kids. Curt is coming with us. Nick says that the Cohoons are coming too.

I spoke with Nick, and we decided to make pizza tomorrow.
Kara will provide the dough and pizza sauce. We also have a little pepperoni, green peppers, and mushrooms.
Nick is getting Mozzarella Cheese.
Ian/Nikki and Curt: Maybe someone could make a salad. Of course, bring any other toppings you might like.

NancyJ said...

Hey-I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. The pizza sounds fun. Have a great evening and I will see you next week.