Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

10.24.2012

Community Night Sunday

The Cohoons will be hosting community night this Sunday, October 28 at 5:00. I will probably be making a soup. Please bring a dish, dessert, or drink to share and post in the comments what you plan on bringing. Nikki will be out of town, so it will be just me. I look forward to sharing.

Check your email for our address, or contact me at ian.r.cohoon@gmail.com

3 comments:

Nick Johnson said...

I will be there with (drumroll) a bottle of wine.

Jesse said...

I'll be there with Aleli. Kel will come a little bit later. We will bring the apple crisp we promised a few weeks ago (a freshly baked of course)

Scot said...

We'll bring Mac-N-cheese