Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

8.06.2011

8/7/11 BOOK DISCUSSION

We will gather to discuss "Liberty, The Perfect Law" (the definitive answer to that age old question "Why did this happen?") at:

6745 Avery-Muirfield Drive, Dublin, OH

from 6-8pm

You may want to bring a blanket in case we end up in a nearby park due to a packed house at Caribou (the Irish Festival is this weekend in Dublin:) )


3 comments:

Adam Newby said...

I have read half the book. However, I have martial arts class on Sunday evenings from 6-8, so I can't make it. :(

Nick Johnson said...

I don't have the book, but I am going to be there.

Jesse said...

I've read a little bit of the book, and I'll be there. Looking forward to the conversation!