Hi everyone -
This Sunday, 4/17, we will have an open discussion at the Columbus Public Library Main Branch, in the 3rd floor board room, starting at about 2:30pm. (Note, the library closes at 5, so starting a bit earlier will be good. Please also note that there is parking in the garage below the library for a low cost, about $2, or you can park on the street nearby for free).
This is a very nice, quiet room, and very conducive to a group discussion. Also, I believe we could use a projector and speakers if we wanted to watch a video and discuss it. Some options:
- Video from Rob Bell: The God's Aren't Angry Anymore -or- Everything Is Spiritual
- Discuss any books or topics people are reading lately
- "Community Night" style open sharing and discussion
- Experiences of Lent 2011 - have you been fasting? what have you been thinking about? etc.
- Other topics that people are interested in?
Daily Life in Cambodia - This is a great little video that someone else made that shows some cool shots of daily life here.
6 months ago