Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

6.02.2010

Little church experiment, week 3

So, maybe somebody's curious? I've been in a quiet, not-thinking-just-doing kind of mode lately. But I have to say I'm beginning to have a reaction forming in my gut or heart. Thought I'd share it.

This little thing is starting to feel like a mid-week refuge, like a holy space... a place where—can I say it? I'm loved. Or I'm reminded, in a tangible way, that I'm loved all the time. I'm feeling nourished.

I hope other folks are, too.

Grateful. Thank you.

No comments: