Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

4.24.2008

This Sunday's Discussion

I am hoping you are all on board for a little change for this Sunday's discussion... Jesse posted the Justice Revival Journal by Jim Wallas the other day and I would really like to reflect on Week 1 of the journal for our discussion this Sunday. God has definitely been laying on my heart the need for us to be missional as a group. I currently have no idea what that looks like for us, but I'd love to explore it in more depth this Sunday. SOOO, to that end, I ask that you download and print the first week of the reflection journal that Jesse posted and we can go over it together on Sunday (that is, of course, if you have time and a printer). If you haven't looked over it, no worries!

Also, does anyone know if we have Global Gallery reserved for Sunday? and if so, what time do we plan to meet?

Thanks friends!

3 comments:

Nick Johnson said...

Well, I suppose this new topic will be okay, although I would have like to be consulted first (I'm kidding, you know, like I'm in charge or something - it's really rather funny when you think about it).

Anyway, we reserved that room last time we were there for 3:00 again.

Jesse said...

Perhaps if the weather is nice again, we could do something outside? Sing some songs? Discussion? Frisbee? I'd be up for anything-

Also - don't forget the U2Charist is that night - 7pm

Jesse said...

Also, I was able to make copies of the full devotional booklet (sorry Sojourners....just pretend our entire cohort came down for prayer at the justice revival!!) Anyway, if you haven't printed a copy for yourself yet, no worries - I'll give you one on Sunday!

Smiles and cheers!