Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

11.25.2007

December Gathering

Hi all you central ohio "emergents" -

It's been over a month I think since we've all hung out, and if we wait until after the holidays, it'll really be a long time!! So I'm suggesting an emergent get-to-getha' sometime before Christmas. Once again, I'll open up my house down in Grove City, which I know might be a little bit of a drive, but I'd love to have you all over.

So here are some suggested dates, and as always, vote for which one fits your schedule best:

- Thurs. Nov. 29 (evening)
- Sat. Dec. 8 (afternoon or evening)


Basically any other Thurs. or Sat. would be best for us, so just let me know!!

- - Jesse

1 comment:

Zack Schroeder said...

Thurs would work for me but I'll be out of town the weekend of the 8th