Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

8.31.2006

Cohort meetings

As I emailed most of you my wife starts a class this fall on monday nites and I can no longer make mon evening meetings. I have had one response so far. Is there any interest in continue this group? and when is a good time and place to do it?
Tim

6 comments:

Jeff Nelson said...

I was hoping to start making these things, but Mondays weren't working for me, either. I might be so bold as to suggest early evening on Saturdays, fully aware that some of us have Sunday morning commitments. Or maybe even Saturday mornings...coffee/brunch instead of wings/beer. But I understand if wings and beer are important elements of the group's pathos. They certainly are for me.:)

$.02 from someone who's never made a meeting.

paul said...

I'm new to this cohort. Just found you all from the Emergent site. I'm in Athens... and might be interested in the drive depending on what is going on.

Tim said...

Paul
Right know we are on Hiatus until we can put something together. You are more than welcome

Howard said...

I'm just finding this site, and would hope to "join" for conversation and fellowship. I'll make a point to watch this comment trail in case the meetings continue and I have a chance to come. I live in Ashland, so Mansfield is not a problem (though I frequently teach on Monday nights).

Benjamin Gemmel said...

I was also very interested in coming. I'm in Columbus, but was going to try to get a friend (or possibly more) from Youngstown area to meet me halfway. I'm interested, but Monday nights don't work for me either; Saturdays are better.

Howard said...

Anybody interested in talking or meeting near Ashland? My email is hwalters@ashland.edu I'm taking a spiritual--otherwise known as a crisis of faith. I've been reading and finding myself and God in the emergent books and online text. It would be great to have some real live conversation partners.