Welcome

The current installment of the COEC began meeting in 2007.

We are currently on a "break," for no particular reason, and many little reasons - mostly pertaining to life circumstances. If anyone is interested in calling a meeting, feel free to post on the blog, join the google group (see link below) and send an email, or contact either Nancy (nancykj10@yahoo.com) or Jesse (schroeder.jesse@gmail.com) for more information.

To receive cohort emails, join our Google group.

3.07.2006

Last night

Last night 5 of us met at Claddagh. I know it was a good evening for myself.
Next month we are meeting at Damon's in Mansfield at 7 on April 3.
More Latter my brain is still a sleep from a late nite.
tim

2 comments:

Maja said...

Tim, thanks for organizing and hosting the event. As one who is new to all this (including blog world) - I really want to understand the concepts and ideas. I appreciated the introductory meetings and enjoyed getting to know the others who were there ... wonder if we can do something to have our stories shared online? so that next meeting we can bring up more topics as well?

Tim said...

great idea, I would like to start a story post on the blog. Also I have the ability to help others join the blog. I probably won't get to it until next week due to church responsibilities this week.